Tea Light Candle, 3-Pack (with wooden wick)
Whether you use tea light candles to gently light a room, provide a great scent, or make a great addition to your candle holders, go above and beyond- try our all-natural wooden-wick tea light candles!
We use ingredients such as sunflower seed wax and wooden wicks, so you gain peace of mind that your candles will be healthy and safe to use.
- Thoroughly read safety warnings below.
- Evenly melt the candle surface for the first use, and avoid making sink hole in the center of the candle. The flame at first will tend to be high when burnt, but will gradually lower down within 1 minute.
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch each time before lighting candle (nail clippers work great for this).
- There is a possibility that the wick may smoke a little when burning; this is only transient. If there is lots of smoke, discontinue use of the candle immediately.
- Not recommended to touch the candle container during use. Please wait at least 2 hours before touching glass candle container (to prevent burning yourself).
- For fire safety, stop burning the candle before wax completely disappears.
Candle Safety Warnings:
- Please read the burning instructions carefully before burning the candle.
- Never leave candle unattended.
- Keep candle out of reach of children.
- Never burn candle near flammable objects.
- Place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Do not extinguish candle with water. Use a candle snuffer to extinguish candle.
- Extinguish the candle if it smokes excessively or makes extremely high flames.
- Never use the candle as a night-light.
These Candles Are:
- Made of 100% Natural Sunflower Seed Wax.
- 100% Soy-Free.
- 100% Pure essential oils and natural fragrance oils.
- Environmentally safe and harmless to the body.
- All-natural and Biodegradable.
- Palm oil free.
- Free of petroleum, paraffin or beeswax products.
- Free of pesticides and herbicides.
- Free of toxic materials.
- 100% handmade; produced in Bloomington, IN.