Give Truly Unique, Super Soapy Gifts for the Holidays!
Your Aunt Lois sure can be hard to please, can't she? Turns out we have just the thing for Aunt Lois—and all the other picky folks on your holiday gift-giving list. (Oh, and you won't find anything like it anywhere else!)
In addition to the usual goings-on here at Soapy Soap Company, we've been extra busy with a new project we're really excited about, DesignMySoap.com. It's the world's first online soapmaking studio where you can choose just the right skin type formula, essential oils, exfoliants, and other add-ins. You also get to choose from different label patterns and customize the label with your own soap name!
Best of all, you'll get the same high quality soap that you've come to expect from us. Every bar you design is vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, and halal. And you can order as few or as many as you like. Just keep in mind, if you want to design your own soap to give in time for Christmas, you should get your orders in by Saturday, December 17, 2016.
Visit DesignMySoap.com to start creating your custom soaps, and we'll get busy making them for you right away.
Other Gift Ideas
Want something even simpler? Here are a few other ideas to consider.
- Soap Boat Variety Gift Tray—includes four two-ounce soaps (Body Be Gentle-Lemongrass, Power Bubble-Rosemary Mint, Replenish-Lavender Tea Tree, and Limited Edition-Fir Needle), three full-sized lip balms (Peppermint, Lavender, Lemongrass), and one mini soap saver.
- Holiday Pack—you pick any two soaps, one lip balm, your choice of crinkle-cut paper (purple or green), and one plastic soap saver. Also comes with bow and tie-on, handmade gift tag.
- Lip Balm Variety Gift Set—includes two regularly-sized lip balms (Lavender and Spearmint) and four mini lip balms (Eucalyptree, Unscented, Peppermint, and Lemongrass.)
- Aromatherapy Gift Packs—includes an atomizing diffuser and a variety pack of four popular one-ounce essential oils (Lavandin, Tea Tree, Peppermint, and Lemongrass)
- Soap Club Membership—let the gift of soap keep on giving by subscribing a loved one to our Soap Club. There are two different club options available.